Keeping Health & Recovery First
At RCA, we are looking to find the most talented individuals with a strong work ethic and a focus on helping people.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a culture based on compassion.
Community Health Centers
Position Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Mental Health - Main Office
Supports clinical treatment services by providing nursing assessments and ongoing nursing care. Review treatment plan with supervising nurse, implement instructions, processes, and protocols; and assist with ongoing patient assessment and reevaluation of patient problems or needs. Administer medication therapy and treatment regiments as directed. Educate patients, staff, and family members regarding overall treatment. Participate in or lead individual or group counseling sessions. Obtain medical, psychiatric, social, and family histories of new admissions. Recognize and intervene when necessary. Document patient progress and treatment recommendations in ECW.
Nursing or healthcare background preferred with five years related experience and/or training. Current State of Georgia driver's license. LPN or RN licensure or certification, or completion of certified nursing training program or higher degree or training.
Position Title: Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance (QI/QA) Analyst works with the Executive director to coordinate the development, implementation, and evaluation of Recovery Consultants of Atlanta, Inc. overall quality improvement/quality assurance program. Lead and/or facilitate quality improvement activities, provide project management, data analysis, and measurement of outcomes, document and report the results and accomplishments of quality improvement initiatives. Duties include providing support for reporting/analysis across Business areas. Responsible for the planning, coordinating, and evaluation of formal quality assessment and improvement efforts. Conformance to regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate policy by the organization’s quality improvement program. Assures that improvement activities are documented and reported within the organization and externally as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, business, healthcare administration, health information management, or management engineering. Three to five years of work experience in healthcare is required, specific healthcare work experience in quality improvement, systems design, or project management is desired.
Position Title: Medical Receptionist - Health Clinic
A Medical Receptionist is responsible for interacting with guests in a healthcare setting and managing administrative tasks for the medical team. Their duties include scheduling patient appointments according to Provider availability, explaining intake forms to new patients and processing payments after treatment.
Medical Receptionist generally needs a high school diploma. Communication skills to converse clearly over the telephone and in person. Organization and time management to manage a variety of tasks effectively. Attention to detail to schedule patients correctly and communicate scheduling difficulties with providers. Technological skills, such as using word processing and spreadsheet programs to track data. Interpersonal skills to interact positively with patients who may be upset or stressed
Position Title: Back Office Medical Specialist
General Summary of Duties: Responsibilities include all front and back office functions including patient relations, appointment scheduling, telephone duties, patient registration, handling medical records, filing, insurance verification, triage duties and computer work. Various clinical tasks and responsibilities as directed by a provider.
Reports to: LPN/RN or Clinical Director
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications: Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
· Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make clients feel at home.
· Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
· Skills in dealing with interpersonal issues and customer relations.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
· Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
· Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers,
· etc.) required.
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
· Maintain Confidentiality of patient and employee information.
Education and Formal Training:
· High School diploma or GED required
· PCT, CMA or RMA required
· Associate Degree in any field preferred.
· At least 1-year experience as a receptionist in a clerical or administrative role required.
· At least 1-year experience in the healthcare field.
· At least 1-year insurance and medical experience required.
Material and Equipment Experience: